Chennai sources have stated that governor for Tamilnadu, CH Vidyasagar Rao to study the ground happenings and submit a brief report to the centre. Meanwhile Mr. Rao also, in the past, had a meeting with President of India Ramnath Kovind and Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to brief the political status in state. Later, the politics in state reached judiciary and on Tuesday, Rao is back in Chennai to inquire about the matter with Tamilnadu chief secretary.
Moreover on other hand, Sasikala-TVV Dinakaran's group (Mannargudi batch) is claiming that 'ministers are making false allegations to corner us and they wanted the situation to use in advantage of them'. Finally, the political game in Tamilnadu reached an apex stage where governor is expected to take a final call on government. Also, on the other hand, the opposition party's petition to suspend Pannerselvam group for voting against ruling party is pending in the court.
Meanwhile on the whole, governor's intervention into the matter has become
the talking point and it's holding high significance at this point in time
where two film stars of state Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan are gearing up for
the grand political entry.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!