Kollywood sources have stated that the Industry's legendary actor Shivaiji Ganesan's memorial constructed by the Tamilnadu Government at a cost of Rs.2.80 crores will be unveiled on October 1, 2017 to commemorate the birth anniversary of the indomitable Nadigar Thilagam. The Chief Minister Edappadi K.Palanisamy has issued an order regarding this.
Meanwhile he has also said that the Information and Publicity Minister Sellur K.Raju will unveil the memorial while Fisheries Minister D.Jayakumar will preside over the function. This means neither the CM nor the deputy CM will be gracing the occasion.
Furthermore disappointed by this, the family of the late actor represented
by his son and actor Prabhu has sent a letter to the Information and Publicity
minister in which he has requested that the Chief Minister and all the state
government dignitaries including Ministers, Mps and MLAs should attend the
memorial opening ceremony of the great actor.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!