Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said that the government will implement hereditary job system for Singareni workers and those who opt of the scheme will be given Rs 25 lakh.
Meanwhile when addressing the workers on the occasion of union recognition elections, the chief minister called them to vote for Telangana Boggu Ghani Karimka Sangham (TBGKS) in the ensuing elections. "National unions such as AITUC and INTUC are the root cause for the abolition of hereditary system during the previous governments. He said they utterly failed to understand Singareni and the issues faced by its workers".
Similarly Chandrasekhar Rao said "we understand the intense hardships
that workers undergo working in the mines. They suffer bone loss and also
breathing problems. These issues were ignored by the Congress and TDP
governments. Every welfare programme that the present government tried to
implement was obstructed by the AITUC and INTUC by obtaining stay orders".
IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report! Hyderabad sources have stated that a recent survey by career assessment company, Aspiring Minds, has revealed that Telangana ranked a lowly ninth in terms of IT job availability and demand. The states ahead of Telangana are Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Tamilnadu which together make up to about 65% of the total job openings in the IT sector of the country. Compared to that figure, Telangana has 3.47% of total job openings.
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???