Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said that the government will implement hereditary job system for Singareni workers and those who opt of the scheme will be given Rs 25 lakh.
Meanwhile when addressing the workers on the occasion of union recognition elections, the chief minister called them to vote for Telangana Boggu Ghani Karimka Sangham (TBGKS) in the ensuing elections. "National unions such as AITUC and INTUC are the root cause for the abolition of hereditary system during the previous governments. He said they utterly failed to understand Singareni and the issues faced by its workers".
Similarly Chandrasekhar Rao said "we understand the intense hardships
that workers undergo working in the mines. They suffer bone loss and also
breathing problems. These issues were ignored by the Congress and TDP
governments. Every welfare programme that the present government tried to
implement was obstructed by the AITUC and INTUC by obtaining stay orders".
Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan? According to sources Revanth Reddy, who recently joined the Congress party in the presence of Rahul Gandhi, is yet to get a due post in the party. Meanwhile he has recently visited the Gandhi Bhavan to participate in Sonia Gandhi's birthday celebrations, Revanth has undergone a difficult, embarrassing situation as he had no place to rest in.
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician