New Delhi sources have stated that the state-run oil marketing firms hiked the price of subsidized cooking gas by Rs 1.50 per LPG cylinder and jet fuel by 6 %, effective from Sunday. Meanwhile according to the Indian Oil Corp (IOC), price of a subsidized 14.2 kg LPG cylinder will now be Rs 488.68 in New Delhi, as against Rs 487.18 earlier. Oil marketing companies (OMCs) revise rates of LPG and jet fuel on the first of every month.
Meanwhile subsidized LPG rates were raised last by Rs 7 per LPG cylinder on September 1, as part of the decision to increase prices every month so as to eliminate subsidies. Furthermore the price of non-subsidized LPG, which consumers buy at market rates after exhausting their subsidized quota of 12 cylinders, was also raised by Rs 1.50 to Rs 599 per cylinder.
According to sources the price of aviation turbine fuel (ATF), or jet
fuel, was also increased from Sunday by 6.04% to Rs 53,045 per kilo litre in
New Delhi, as against the earlier price of Rs 50,020. Jet fuel prices vary with
airports depending on local taxes.
Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan? According to sources Revanth Reddy, who recently joined the Congress party in the presence of Rahul Gandhi, is yet to get a due post in the party. Meanwhile he has recently visited the Gandhi Bhavan to participate in Sonia Gandhi's birthday celebrations, Revanth has undergone a difficult, embarrassing situation as he had no place to rest in.
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician