New Delhi sources have stated that the state-run oil marketing firms hiked the price of subsidized cooking gas by Rs 1.50 per LPG cylinder and jet fuel by 6 %, effective from Sunday. Meanwhile according to the Indian Oil Corp (IOC), price of a subsidized 14.2 kg LPG cylinder will now be Rs 488.68 in New Delhi, as against Rs 487.18 earlier. Oil marketing companies (OMCs) revise rates of LPG and jet fuel on the first of every month.
Meanwhile subsidized LPG rates were raised last by Rs 7 per LPG cylinder on September 1, as part of the decision to increase prices every month so as to eliminate subsidies. Furthermore the price of non-subsidized LPG, which consumers buy at market rates after exhausting their subsidized quota of 12 cylinders, was also raised by Rs 1.50 to Rs 599 per cylinder.
According to sources the price of aviation turbine fuel (ATF), or jet
fuel, was also increased from Sunday by 6.04% to Rs 53,045 per kilo litre in
New Delhi, as against the earlier price of Rs 50,020. Jet fuel prices vary with
airports depending on local taxes.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?