Shirdi sources have stated that President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday inaugurated the newly-built airport at Shirdi in Maharashtra's Ahmednagar district. According to sources the Airport sources said the president's aircraft touched down from New Delhi at the Shirdi airport at 10.30 am. Kovind dedicated the Shirdi airport to the people. Commercial flight operations are scheduled to commence with a flight to Mumbai being operated by Alliance Air.
Accordingly the airport secured the aerodrome license from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for commercial operations last month. Located at 238 km from Mumbai, the country's financial hub, Shirdi has the famous shrine of Sai Baba and is one of the prominent pilgrimage centers in the country.
According to an estimate, about 60,000 pilgrims visit Shirdi every day,
out of which the airport authorities plan to tap at least 10-12%. Meanwhile The
2,750 sqm terminal building has been designed to handle a total of 300
passengers, including the arriving ones.
Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission? According to sources Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister P Narayana has received a big shock. Meanwhile the Narayana Educational institution, which is owned by the minister, was fined for running hostels and institutions without any valid permission.
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video