According to sources the newly appointed Governors are Brigadier (Dr) BD Mishra (Retd) as the Governor of Arunachal Pradesh, Satya Pal Malik as the Governor of Bihar, Banwarilal Purohit as the Governor of Tamilnadu, Prof Jagdish Mukhi as the Governor of Assam, Ganga Prasad as the Governor of Meghalaya and Devendra Kumar Joshi as the Lt. Governor of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
According Maharashtra Governor C Vidyasagar Rao, who had been holding the additional responsibility for Tamilnadu for last 13 months, was relieved as the President appointed Banwarilal Purohit as the new Governor of Tamilnadu. The replacement is the result of mounting demands for a full-time governor for state in view of the political situation there.
Furthermore ESL Narasinhan will continue as the Governor of the two Telugu
states. He took charge as the Gov. of united AP in 2009 and has been serving as
the governor of two Telugu states since bifurcation. Accordingly TDP
chief Chandrababu Naidu reportedly lobbied to get the Governor post for one of
his party's senior leaders. It was highly speculated that a TDP leader would be
made the Gov. of a Northeast east.
People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !! In a survey conducted by Professor Rajanayagam, of Loyola college's people studies and visual communication department, it has been concluded that the RK Nagar by-election will be won by none other than TTV Dhinakaran.
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan