The Weather forecast department has announced that Heavy thunderstorms and rainfall will take over in Chennai and Pondicherry within next 24 hours. With respect to Pooja Holidays and Gandhi Jayanti, most of them were on leave and returned back to their native places.
As they would be returning back, the traffic is expected to be high. At the same time, with the weather conditions deteriorating, the meteorological department has warned the residents of Chennai to get ready for some heavy showers.
As per reports, the rainfall is drizzling steadily for past two days and most of the roads are stagnant with water and potholes. The inmates of Chennai are asked to take precautionary measures and advised to stay indoors. This rainfall will happen for next 48 hours.
KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao announced a salary hike for the home guards from Rs 12,000 to Rs 20,000 per month, which was made by KCR at a meeting with home guards. He also announced to provide double bedroom houses for home guards and health insurances for their families.
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections