The cost of cooking gas will be raised by Rs.4 every month as Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has asked Oil companies to do so. This also would remove all subsidies. As Subsidised liquefied petroleum gas gets a hike by Rs.1.50 per cylinder, the subsidized LPG cylinder now costs Rs.491.13 in Delhi.
Apart from this, the price of jet fuel, turbine fuel is also hiked by 6% and this is the third straight increase since August. With this hike, the fule will now cost Rs.53,045 per Kilolitre in Delhi. And in LPG price hike, this is the fifth hike since May this year.
Even though most of them vent their rage against this hike, the Petroleum Minister said this is inevitable to avoid all subsidiaries. All the subsidiaries will be totally eliminated by March 2018. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
Garikapati felt it would be fair to invite the CM of other Telugu State Sources have reported that pundit, scholar, linguist Garikapati Narasimha Rao has reasoned why he avoided attending Prapancha Telugu Mahasabha (World Telugu Conference) held in Hyderabad. Garikapati said he has changed his plan in the last minute after reading reports that Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu was not invited for the event.
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress