After the sudden demise of Late.J.Jayalalitha, there has been an uncomfortable situation prevailing in the state of Tamil Nadu. Sasikala took charge of the Government and all ADMK MLA's fondly called her as 'Chinnamma'.
But, as she was thrown behind the bars, things got a U-Turn whereas Mr.Edapadi Palaniswamy took over the rule and he ignored Sasikala. In this case, Sasikala who applied for Parole for lots of times were denied the permission.
Now, as her husband is too sick, she has applied for parole once again and now as per reports, she is coming out on a 15-days parole with lots of restrictions. TTV Dinakaran already expressed his hope that Sasikala would get parole this time.
Who is Revanth reddy's next Target? According to sources Telangana Congress leader A Revanth Reddy recently made a stunning revelation against State IT Minister KT Rama Rao and his family at the birthday celebration of AICC President Sonia Gandhi at party office Gandhi Bhavan. Meanwhile Revanth claimed he had the evidences that KTR's father in law Pakala Harinath Rao got government job by submitting fake caste certificate of the ST community.
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI