Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Nandamuri Balakrishna has once again made it to the headlines by allegedly manhandling a TDP activist this time.
Sources have stated that the incident happened on Tuesday when Balayya took part in the party's 'Intintiki TDP' campaign in his Hindupur constituency in Ananthapur district. Meanwhile as part of the program, Balayya was visiting houses in Boyapati village. According to sources a horde of people the actor's fans as well as TDP activists were accompanying him.
Moreover in such crowded situations, people pushing one another are very
common. Further when the actor found a person hurriedly going past him,
seemingly pushing him aside, Balayya allegedly slapped him and was seen saying
something to him. Accordingly the situation however was under control.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?