Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Nandamuri Balakrishna has once again made it to the headlines by allegedly manhandling a TDP activist this time.
Sources have stated that the incident happened on Tuesday when Balayya took part in the party's 'Intintiki TDP' campaign in his Hindupur constituency in Ananthapur district. Meanwhile as part of the program, Balayya was visiting houses in Boyapati village. According to sources a horde of people the actor's fans as well as TDP activists were accompanying him.
Moreover in such crowded situations, people pushing one another are very
common. Further when the actor found a person hurriedly going past him,
seemingly pushing him aside, Balayya allegedly slapped him and was seen saying
something to him. Accordingly the situation however was under control.
Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability?? Hyderabad sources have stated that a recent survey by career assessment company, Aspiring Minds, has revealed that Telangana ranked a lowly ninth in terms of IT job availability and demand. The states ahead of Telangana are Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Tamilnadu which together make up to about 65% of the total job openings in the IT sector of the country. Compared to that figure, Telangana has 3.47% of total job openings.
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??