Bengaluru has come to a pause as Rainfall took over the entire city. The torrential downpour for a period of 8 hours stunned the entire city. The locals of Bengaluru witnessed Waterlogging everywhere and there were lots of potholes in the streets.
Bengaluru Mayor Sampath Raj immediately visited the worst hit areas and took a report of the situation. Most of the areas faced waterlogging due to unclean drains. Electronic City Road, one of the busiest roads is seen ferried away by rescue personnel. In many areas, we can see even cars drowned under water.
What's even worse is the strong winds along with the rain resulted in electricity cut. Some trees were even uprooted due to the high-intensity winds which blew away. The rescue personnel has started their work once the downpour stopped. As per reports, the traffic on National Highway 234 is affected badly and a heavy queue has been formed.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage