As per latest report from Hyderabad sources it was stated that the Supreme Court, on Friday, directed the Tamilnadu High Court to decide on the ownership and 'right to sell' of the Sadavarthi Satram lands.
Furthermore after hearing arguments in the case, a bench of the Supreme Court also gave directions regarding Rs 22 crore submitted by Sanjeeva Reddy in the first auction besides investigating the process of the second auction.
Meanwhile, the Tamilnadu government has requested the SC to add it as one
of the respondents in the case. Sources have made a statement that the Tamilnadu
government expressed its objections in the case following which the above directions
were given by the Supreme Court.
IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report! Hyderabad sources have stated that a recent survey by career assessment company, Aspiring Minds, has revealed that Telangana ranked a lowly ninth in terms of IT job availability and demand. The states ahead of Telangana are Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Tamilnadu which together make up to about 65% of the total job openings in the IT sector of the country. Compared to that figure, Telangana has 3.47% of total job openings.
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???