As per latest report from Hyderabad sources it was stated that the Supreme Court, on Friday, directed the Tamilnadu High Court to decide on the ownership and 'right to sell' of the Sadavarthi Satram lands.
Furthermore after hearing arguments in the case, a bench of the Supreme Court also gave directions regarding Rs 22 crore submitted by Sanjeeva Reddy in the first auction besides investigating the process of the second auction.
Meanwhile, the Tamilnadu government has requested the SC to add it as one
of the respondents in the case. Sources have made a statement that the Tamilnadu
government expressed its objections in the case following which the above directions
were given by the Supreme Court.
Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London! In a surprising move, following India, Vijay Mallya's London based assets have also been locked. In the case to deport Vijay Mallya to India, the London court has frozen his 10000 crore worth assets. The Indian government had accused Vijay Mallya of failing to repay loans of more than 15000 Crores taken from Indian banks.
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote