A Trade Union affiliated to Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has swept the polls by a huge margin and defeated the opposite parties. Telangana Boggu Gani Karmika Sangham (TBGKS) won 9 out of 11 divisions and retained its hold in the largest public sector company in Telangana.
Apart from TBKGS, AITUC won 2 divisions. AITUC was backed by Communist Party of India (CPI), Congress party and Telugu Desam Party (TDP). This victory gets more attention as it is seen as a run-up to 2019 elections where all opposition parties have joined hands to get the advantage.
Both the parties top leaders campaigned in this bitterly fought elections. Telangana Chief Minister KCR who is on cloud nine with this victory said that so far no union has one nine divisions in the history. His son KTR tweeted and praised the victory. He also was all praises for his sister MP K Kavitha who campaigned vigorously. It should be noted that TRS won all the elections since 2014.
A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star' A cheating case has been filed against Power Star Srinivasan at Washermanpet, Chennai as he got Rs.4.16 Lakhs from a person promising him providing chances in movies and not keeping up the word. The complaint was lodged by Dhayanidhi
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions