A Trade Union affiliated to Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has swept the polls by a huge margin and defeated the opposite parties. Telangana Boggu Gani Karmika Sangham (TBGKS) won 9 out of 11 divisions and retained its hold in the largest public sector company in Telangana.
Apart from TBKGS, AITUC won 2 divisions. AITUC was backed by Communist Party of India (CPI), Congress party and Telugu Desam Party (TDP). This victory gets more attention as it is seen as a run-up to 2019 elections where all opposition parties have joined hands to get the advantage.
Both the parties top leaders campaigned in this bitterly fought elections. Telangana Chief Minister KCR who is on cloud nine with this victory said that so far no union has one nine divisions in the history. His son KTR tweeted and praised the victory. He also was all praises for his sister MP K Kavitha who campaigned vigorously. It should be noted that TRS won all the elections since 2014.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?