On a shocking note, GST was introduced all of a sudden and it became an additional burden for most of us. But now the GST Council has slashed GST rate on 27 common use items. A/C restaurants which use 18% GST has been cut down to 12%.
Ayurvedic medicine, Slice dried mango and Khakra has been cut down to 5% from 12%. GST on E-Wastes has been cut to 5% from 28%. Stationery items, Diesel Engine parts, Pump parts have been cut to 18% from 28%.
Union Minister Arun Jaitley also said an e-wallet will be launched for all the exporters and the exporters will get refunds during July and August by October 18th. However, GST remains same on Ice cream, Pan masala, and Tobacco items.
Apart from these, the rules have been relaxed for those who buy Gold. Earlier, while buying Gold, the person should submit their Aadhar number and PAN card. Now, it is not mandatory. Aadhar and PAN should be submitted only if the cost exceeds Rs.50,000!
Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission? According to sources Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister P Narayana has received a big shock. Meanwhile the Narayana Educational institution, which is owned by the minister, was fined for running hostels and institutions without any valid permission.
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video