On a shocking note, GST was introduced all of a sudden and it became an additional burden for most of us. But now the GST Council has slashed GST rate on 27 common use items. A/C restaurants which use 18% GST has been cut down to 12%.
Ayurvedic medicine, Slice dried mango and Khakra has been cut down to 5% from 12%. GST on E-Wastes has been cut to 5% from 28%. Stationery items, Diesel Engine parts, Pump parts have been cut to 18% from 28%.
Union Minister Arun Jaitley also said an e-wallet will be launched for all the exporters and the exporters will get refunds during July and August by October 18th. However, GST remains same on Ice cream, Pan masala, and Tobacco items.
Apart from these, the rules have been relaxed for those who buy Gold. Earlier, while buying Gold, the person should submit their Aadhar number and PAN card. Now, it is not mandatory. Aadhar and PAN should be submitted only if the cost exceeds Rs.50,000!
Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes According to sources former Congress MLA Rajesh Jain, who was arrested last month for allegedly making illegal transactions following notes ban, had helped exchange demonetized notes worth Rs 4.5 crore. Meanwhile the police said the Crime Branch had arrested Jain for allegedly conspiring with lawyer Rohit Tandon and some others to make illegal transactions by using fake bank accounts worth Rs 50 crore.
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!