According to sources a highly decomposed body of an elderly man was found in a flat in Hyderabad, nearly 45 days after he is suspected to have died. His family was in US. Meanwhile the death of Lakshminarayana Murthy, 75, a retired govt. employee, came to light only after his wife and two daughters returned from the US the other day. As all the doors and windows were closed, neighbors did not get any foul smell.
Meanwhile the residents in the apartment thought the flat was locked from outside and that the entire family lives in the US. Moreover the elderly man is suspected to have died in mid-August. Police said he sustained severe head injuries and died on the spot after presumably having stepped on a lizard and falling down while coming out of the bath. A dead lizard was found near his feet, hinting he said after stepping on it.
Accordingly when Mr. Murthy was not answering phone calls from family in
the US, they simply assumed he was angry with them. He had sent his wife to the
US in July and preferred to live alone in his daughter's flat in Hyderabad.
When he didn't open the door, they broke open it and found his body in a highly
YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had resumed his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 30 on Saturday which was his fourth day in Anantapur district.
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'
- Pawan's fans and Janasena followers fuming against Roja for her verbal attack
- Do Pawan Kalyan's hard hitting speech had a great impact?
- YS Jagan's 400 Km mark touched at Gummepalli
- Is there any discounts from Hyderabad Metro Rail services?