According to sources Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan had appealed to his fans and Jana Sena followers not to pay heed to troublemakers who are craving for attention and fame.
Meanwhile when taking to his Twitter handle, Pawan wrote a message to Jana Sena activists saying that his party Jana Sena is undergoing a strategic change with an agenda to solve people's problems. He tweeted that "Several attempts are being made to disturb and to divert our attention. He had requested you not to respond on such forces and have urged you to maintain decorum even if they try to criticize him personally or even bring disrepute to his name".
Furthermore it was stated that not just in words, Jana Sena party wants
its ideology to put in practice, he said. Pawan reacted to the negative remarks
from the political leaders on Jana Sena party.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!