According to sources Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan had appealed to his fans and Jana Sena followers not to pay heed to troublemakers who are craving for attention and fame.
Meanwhile when taking to his Twitter handle, Pawan wrote a message to Jana Sena activists saying that his party Jana Sena is undergoing a strategic change with an agenda to solve people's problems. He tweeted that "Several attempts are being made to disturb and to divert our attention. He had requested you not to respond on such forces and have urged you to maintain decorum even if they try to criticize him personally or even bring disrepute to his name".
Furthermore it was stated that not just in words, Jana Sena party wants
its ideology to put in practice, he said. Pawan reacted to the negative remarks
from the political leaders on Jana Sena party.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!