According to sources the star Indian Badminton player and Telugu pride, PV Sindhu has shown her kind heart by donating Rs 25 lakh to the Basavatarakam Cancer hospital in Hyderabad, run by Balakrishna Nandamuri.
Sources have stated that Sindhu has recently taken part in the new season of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' program hosted by Megastar Amitabh Bachchan. Proving to be an intelligent and bright woman off the field too, she won Rs 25 lakh as prize money in the program by astutely answering the questions. Meanwhile the sports star then donated that entire sum to Basavatarakam cancer hospital for the welfare of cancer hospitals.
Furthermore according to sources the hospital management has disclosed
this news officially. They hope that Sindhu's kind act inspires many more
celebs to come forward and make donations.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!