Sources have reported that Daggubati Purandeswari is more of a diplomat than just a politician. She rarely speaks. But when she does it garners a lot of significance. Meanwhile the former Union Minister in Manmohan Singh's cabinet and present BJP leader and daughter of NTR Purandeswari has broken her silence on ongoing controversy concerned to her legendary father NTR.
Currently as RGV's Lakshmi's NTR is in news for all wrong reasons and stirring a debate in political, film fraternities, Chinnamma aka Purandeswari has opened up and said, "If anyone making a film on legendary NTR, it has to be made comprehensively. It is not fair to make a film on such a big personality based on a one person's point-of-view or perspective."
Furthermore Chinnamma appealed to RGV to consider the views of all family
members of NTR before making a film on an iconic leader, actor. Meanwhile TDP
leaders are fuming over RGV and alleging that YSRCP is funding the film
(Lakshmi's NTR), Purandeswari's latest comments have indicated that entire
NTR's family members are on same boat cutting across political parties.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!