Telangana state Chief Minister K.Chandrasekara Rao has offered some strange instructions to the people of Telangana state where he gave them rights to beat the corrupt officials with chappals! KCR who addressed Singareni Collieries workers at Pragathi Bhavan thanked them after the huge victory TRS grabbed in the recently completed elections to become the official union of Singareni Collieries Company Ltd.
Some workers pointed out the corruption happening inside the coal company. KCR said, "Workers are forced to pay a sum of Rs.600,000 to get a medical certificate. They are forced to bribe even when they needed to take sick leave. Bribes are demanded to change residential quarters.
But, from now on, no one should pay bribes. If anyone demands bribe, beat them with chappals." KCR also apologized for not focusing on their problems during the past 40 months rule of the TRS government. He said, "When we won in 2012, we were an undivided AP and our party was also not in power. So we couldn't resolve your issues. And when we came to power, we dealt with other major problems. I express my apologies."
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!