Sources have made a statement that surprising all, Telangana TDP Working President A Revanth Reddy disclosed the real name of Telangana Industry and IT Minister KT Rama Rao. KTR father and Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao named after his son Ajay when he born in 1976.
According to sources currently Revanth said that KCR changed his son name as Taraka Rama Rao in a bid to impress the then TDP founder President NT Rama Rao and succeeded in getting party ticket in 1983 elections. Meanwhile according to Revanth, KCR brought his son to NTR and fell on the TDP leader's feet, changed his son name as Taraka Rama Rao resembling NTR. Later, it was proved KTR was a fake name.
Furthermore Revanth also criticized KCR was a passport broker and cheated
many people before he plunged into politics.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture