Amethi sources have stated that BJP chief Amit Shah and union minister Smriti Irani will visit the Congress bastion Amethi, three days after Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi went there. While Ms Irani reached Amethi, Mr. Shah will arrive today the district administration said in a statement. Both are likely to announce a number of schemes at Amethi, which also happens to be Rahul Gandhi's parliamentary constituency.
Meanwhile the sources also said Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will meet the two BJP leaders as they launch schemes and projects in Amethi, some 138 kilometres from state capital Lucknow. According to sources Ms Irani is likely to attend the launch of a radio station at Gauriganj, a project for cleaning the Gomti river near Pipri village, and will inaugurate a tuberculosis unit at the district hospital and a primary health centre at Odari Tiloi.
Earlier Rahul Gandhi had said that during a talk with farmers and Congress
supporters in the district, the Congress leader had targeted Prime Minister
Narendra Modi over employment, asking him to create job opportunities instead
of "wasting time". He said "Prime Minister Narendra Modi needs
to stop wasting time of the countrymen and start giving employment to the youth
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!