New Delhi sources have stated that firing a fresh salvo in his ongoing tussle with the Centre over the upcoming hike in Delhi Metro fares, chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday offered to take over the Metro and "run it efficiently without increasing fares".
Meanwhile when responding to a letter by Union housing and urban affairs minister Hardeep Singh Puri, in which the latter had asked the Delhi government to provide an annual grant-in-aid of about Rs 3,000 crore if it wanted the fare hike to be put on hold, Kejriwal wrote back saying that the Delhi government was willing to bear half the revenue loss if a matching grant was provided by the Centre.
Moreover in his letter, Kejriwal said the Centre and Delhi government were
50:50 owners of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation and its equity etc
were shared in this proportion all along. He said "Let an assessment be
made of the financial gap likely to be created on account of the postponement
of the second fare hike and we will be able to bear half of it".
Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan Actress Oviya hails from Kerala and she was a reputed actress who has completed more than 30 films in her career span. However, she got name and fame through the reality show Bigg Boss. She has a huge fan base under the name Oviya Army.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads