The State of Andhra Pradesh has become the first state in India to adopt blockchain technology and they will be initially deployed in two departments and soon it would be used across the entire administration.
AP Chief Minister Mr.Chandrababu Naidu while addressing the Blockchain Business Conference said this also has created the largest repository of used cases for global start-ups to test their solutions. This technology would address all the cybersecurity issues.
Initially, this technology would be used for Land Records and Transport. IT Minister Nara Lokesh said this technology would prevent tampering of Land records as they already would be digitized and placed online. Similarly, in Transport department they will be used to streamline titles of the vehicles.
Andhra Pradesh gets the privilege of being the first state in India to implement this. The 2-days conference was organized by Fintech Valley Vizag and it was attended by International experts, Startups, Corporates, FSI executives, Entrepreneurs and much more.
Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media! According to sources Indians top ahead of Thailand and Mexico when it comes to using social media while holidaying, says a survey conducted by Expedia. Accordingly Indians love to be connected all the time and however, it also means that they do not disconnect from work much. Indians are globally most anxious on not being able to access WiFi or internet to check work e-mail. In fact they lead in showing a preference for an airline that offers in-flight WiFi.
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???