The State of Andhra Pradesh has become the first state in India to adopt blockchain technology and they will be initially deployed in two departments and soon it would be used across the entire administration.
AP Chief Minister Mr.Chandrababu Naidu while addressing the Blockchain Business Conference said this also has created the largest repository of used cases for global start-ups to test their solutions. This technology would address all the cybersecurity issues.
Initially, this technology would be used for Land Records and Transport. IT Minister Nara Lokesh said this technology would prevent tampering of Land records as they already would be digitized and placed online. Similarly, in Transport department they will be used to streamline titles of the vehicles.
Andhra Pradesh gets the privilege of being the first state in India to implement this. The 2-days conference was organized by Fintech Valley Vizag and it was attended by International experts, Startups, Corporates, FSI executives, Entrepreneurs and much more.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture