Hyderabad sources have stated that the rain-hit city was under attack from the skies once again on Monday evening. The evening rains once again turned roads into waterways and colonies into water bodies. Meanwhile the cumulonimbus clouds emptied their contents on a hapless Hyderabad. There appears to be more woes for Hyderabadi’s as the weatherman is predicting more rains in the coming 24 hours.
Furthermore the incessant downpour left several parts of Dilsukhnagar, LB Nagar, Chaitanyapuri, Uppal, Mettuguda, Ameerpet, Jubilee Hills, Ramanthapur, Banjara Hills, Kukatpalli, Neredmet, Malkajgiri and Keesara flooded. Water entered into homes in several low-lying colonies and in Ramanthapur, where an already overflowing Pedda Cheruvu, wreaked havoc, harried residents had to lock their homes and leave for safer places.
Moreover the Ramanthapur Lake, which once was spread in an area of 32
acres, has now been shrunk to 22 acres due to unbridled encroachments. In a
shocking revelation, a builder had raised a multi-apartment residential complex
on the flood canal of the tank. Meanwhile, Hussain Sagar is brimming with
inflows and the areas upstream have been put on alert.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!