Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu has currently reportedly taken a stern class to the Working President of party's Telangana sect, A Revanth Reddy for his arbitrary decision of forming an alliance with the Congress party.
Sources have stated that the ruling TRS party affiliated union registered a resounding victory, thumping the union backed by TDP & Congress together. Meanwhile when taking a serious note of the issue, Chandrababu met Telangana TDP leaders and cautioned them, especially Revanth Reddy on taking such pivotal decisions without consulting him. Moreover the AP CM reminded them that Congress has been a long-standing opposition of TDP and that never in the history that the two parties joined forces. He told that a careless move like forming alliance with Congress might hamper their party's image in AP too.
Meanwhile in the two hour long meeting, Naidu asked the TTDP leaders to stop making comments on political alliance with other parties. Further he also advised them not to provoke ruling party leaders including Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao through controversial comments.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!