According to sources recently Naidu held a crucial meeting with the TDP Telangana unit leaders at his residence in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Meanwhile as media was waiting outside to speak with the leaders after the end of the meet, they were surprised to see Telangana minister Srinivas Yadav coming towards Naidu's residence along with his convoy.
Moreover when the media asked the minister if he came to attend Naidu's all-important TDP meet, he reasoned that he had come towards the TDP Chief's house as there was heavy traffic on the road that he was supposed to go. Further he added that he had no idea that Naidu was holding a meet with TDP leaders and that his presence in the surroundings was a mere coincidence.
Furthermore as per protocol, any leader or official has to take prior
permission before meeting the Chief Minister. Earlier Yadav was elected TDP MLA
from Sanathnagar Assembly Constituency in Hyderabad in 2014 general elections.
He later shifted loyalties to TRS and was made a minister in Chief Minister K
Chandrasekhar Rao's cabinet. Meanwhile despite the minister's clarification,
the issue has become a hot topic of discussion in political circles of AP &
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture