As both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana accuse the Krishna River Management Board (KRMB), the board has left the Governments themselves to resolve the ongoing water disputes. The board wrote to the chief engineers of both the states that it was not in a position to resolve the conflicts of both the states.
It should be noted that the Telangana government and Andhra government had asked the board to release 15 TMC and 19 TMC of water from the Srisailam Dam. Telangana Irrigation Minister Harish Rao wrote a letter to Union Water Resources Minister Nitin Gadkari saying that the board is favoring Andhra Pradesh state.
In his letter, he used the words, 'Biased', 'Intentional delays', 'Tampering of data'. The same happened with Andhra Government too. The board has now withdrawn and asked the chief engineers of both the states to settle the release of water considering the safety of Srisailam dam and to maintain requisite level.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!