Recently, everyone vented their rage as Ban of firecrackers sale has been implemented at New Delhi. When Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, supported the ban on the firecrackers, Virender Sehwag batted against it. Now, the ban has been implemented in Mumbai too.
Diwali is all set to be celebrated next Wednesday and a case has been lodged that the crackers pollute the environment. Delhi High Court implemented a ban on the sale of firecrackers. Now, the same ban has been implemented by Mumbai High Court.
Now, due to this ban, it has affected several businesses and especially there have been Crores of loss in Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. The ban on Crackers sale will be lifted on 1st of November. But this will affect several people drastically.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!