It's just a piece of cake to sack IT employees these days. Recently, Cognizant sacked around 400 employees from its IT sector and that shocked everyone. Most of them who are sacked are Senior level employees.
Now, as per reports, this ratio would increase further in coming months. A report says many Senior level employees will be sacked before February 2018 in CTS. Similarly, Infosys also has planned to sack 1000 senior level employees before 2017.
There seems to be another big recession in the software field just like the period 2008-2010. A survey says that experienced candidates are not preferred in most of the companies and freshers are the most needed ones. Those who are experienced from 5-10 years are also taken in most of the companies.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!