It's just a piece of cake to sack IT employees these days. Recently, Cognizant sacked around 400 employees from its IT sector and that shocked everyone. Most of them who are sacked are Senior level employees.
Now, as per reports, this ratio would increase further in coming months. A report says many Senior level employees will be sacked before February 2018 in CTS. Similarly, Infosys also has planned to sack 1000 senior level employees before 2017.
There seems to be another big recession in the software field just like the period 2008-2010. A survey says that experienced candidates are not preferred in most of the companies and freshers are the most needed ones. Those who are experienced from 5-10 years are also taken in most of the companies.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!