It's just a piece of cake to sack IT employees these days. Recently, Cognizant sacked around 400 employees from its IT sector and that shocked everyone. Most of them who are sacked are Senior level employees.
Now, as per reports, this ratio would increase further in coming months. A report says many Senior level employees will be sacked before February 2018 in CTS. Similarly, Infosys also has planned to sack 1000 senior level employees before 2017.
There seems to be another big recession in the software field just like the period 2008-2010. A survey says that experienced candidates are not preferred in most of the companies and freshers are the most needed ones. Those who are experienced from 5-10 years are also taken in most of the companies.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!