Hyderabad sources have stated that after laying foundation for the works on the country's first bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai recently, sources have stated that the Indian Railways has signed a joint declaration of intent with German Railways to carry out feasibility study on existing Chennai-Kazipet corridor for increasing the speed trains to 200kmph.
Presently the travel time between Chennai and Kazipet in Telengana, a distance of around 643kms, is around 11 hours. If the semi-high speed corridor is developed, the distance will be covered in 3 hours 15 minutes. Meanwhile the Project is envisaged to consist of three phases to be carried out over a 22 month period.
As per first phase the definition of three demand based upgrade scenarios
for the corridor is estimated. As per phase 2 the selection of the preferred
upgrade scenario for SHS on the corridor, based on analysis of respective
operations and economic-financial impact. Phase 3 is for preferred scenario,
Reference design and technical Tender document. Moreover the cost of the
feasibility study will be shared in 50:50 ratio by the Ministry of Railways and
the German government.
First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting! Chennai sources have stated that actor Kamal Hassan who has announced his plans to enter politics, yesterday apologized for hastily supporting Prime Minister Narendra Modi's shock decision to ban high denomination notes a year ago.
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker