According to report from AP sources, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu reportedly gave an earful to Minister Pithani Satynarayana for his comments on Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. Meant he also slammed the over-enthusiasm of several TDP leaders in receiving the TRS supreme and Telangana CM, K.Chandrasekhara Rao.
According to sources the TDP state-level coordination committee meet at the AP secretariat in Amaravati was a stormy one. Chandrababu chided several leaders, including ministers, for their acts of omission and commission. During a recent media interaction, Pithani said that Pawan Kalyan was a non-entity and his party, a toothless organization. He said the TDP did not want to waste any time on Pawan. Chandrababu, who apparently wants to keep Pawan in good humor, was upset by these comments and asked him not to speak disparagingly about him.
Moreover he was also upset with Krishna district strongman, Devineni Uma
for not constructing the state-level office of the party in Vijayawada.
Furthermore he also reportedly advised senior leader and MLA Payyavula Keshav
not to give an impression that TDP and the TRS were likely to join hands in the
Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media! According to sources Indians top ahead of Thailand and Mexico when it comes to using social media while holidaying, says a survey conducted by Expedia. Accordingly Indians love to be connected all the time and however, it also means that they do not disconnect from work much. Indians are globally most anxious on not being able to access WiFi or internet to check work e-mail. In fact they lead in showing a preference for an airline that offers in-flight WiFi.
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???