New Delhi sources have reported that a survey found out that Indian IT professionals are likely to see reduced job opportunities in the next six months as traditional roles are increasingly getting disrupted in the wake of automation and digitization. Meanwhile according to the Experts IT Employment Outlook Survey released by Experts IT ManpowerGroup India, IT hiring intentions will further slacken for October 2017 March 2018.
As per report the IT industry is looking at adjusting the talent pool, considering major hiring in junior and mid levels while contemplating layoffs in the senior slab. Moreover the survey of 500 Indian IT employers across India said "The collective number of layoffs that the IT giants are contemplating is way higher than what the Indian IT industry has ever witnessed and this trend is likely to continue for the next 6-12 months".
Furthermore accordingly, IT professionals should utilize the next 6- 12
months to up skill themselves to get into cutting-edge technologies where
demand will be huge. Currently majority of employers said they want trained
fresher's in the system. Moreover companies are now looking for fresh talent in
the market that is up skilled already with the latest technologies and is ready
to hit the ground.
YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had resumed his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 30 on Saturday which was his fourth day in Anantapur district.
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'
- Pawan's fans and Janasena followers fuming against Roja for her verbal attack
- Do Pawan Kalyan's hard hitting speech had a great impact?
- YS Jagan's 400 Km mark touched at Gummepalli
- Is there any discounts from Hyderabad Metro Rail services?