Are you a user of OnePlus Smartphone, then beware that the manufacturer is quietly collecting personal information from you, like your passwords and access to personal stuff which you don't want to disclose to anyone. This was revealed by Christopher Moore, a software engineer and he revealed all the details on his blog.
He confessed that the smartphone captures, IMEI numbers, MAC addresses, mobile network names and IMSI prefixes. Apart from this, the mobile clearly stores a huge volume of user data. The one plus team accepts this and they said the reason they did it was to analyze the bugs in its devices for future corrections.
OnePlus also indicates that the user can turn off within the 'settings' if they don't want the data to be sent out. There are even few other ways to block the transmission to the site from the smartphone. Use an ADB utility app.
Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan Actress Oviya hails from Kerala and she was a reputed actress who has completed more than 30 films in her career span. However, she got name and fame through the reality show Bigg Boss. She has a huge fan base under the name Oviya Army.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads