Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that as a last resort, beleaguered YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, whose party is on a downward spiral in AP after terrific defeat in Nandyal and Kakinada polls, announced that his party MPs would resign for the cause of Special Category Status to AP, the cause that was almost forgotten by people of AP.
Meanwhile however, this is not first time, Jagan made this announcement. In fact, he has been reiterating this announcement of resignation of YSRCP MPs time and again, but actually nothing has been materialized so far. Currently as he is gearing up for his Padayatra, Jagan seems to be raising the issue of Special Category Status and MPs resignation yet again.
Accordingly since the 2019 general polls is not so
long away and the resignation of YSRCP MPs at this juncture would garner least
interest from both Centre and State thus the real impact would be null, many
are suspecting Jagan's words. Moreover at the same time, several YSRCP leaders,
MPs are very worried after the party's sounding defeat in Nandyal by-election
and Kakinada Municipal polls. By and large, the resignation of YSRCP MPs are
seen as a "Joke" by many.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!