Sources have reported that TDP Chief and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu have cautioned his party cadres as well as senior leaders against making unnecessary and volatile comments on Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile in a recent meeting held with party leaders, Chandrababu, referring to the comments made against Pawan Kalyan by minister Pithani, reportedly asked them not to make such controversy-prone comments against someone who backed their party in 2014 elections.
Currently Chandrababu seems to have preferred to stay in the good books of the Jana Sena chief keeping the 2019 elections in mind, and hence he tried to control his party leaders against unnecessarily targeting him, thus damaging their camaraderie, say political analysts. Meanwhile Babu also highlighted the damage happening to the party because of the overenthusiastic comments of some leaders. He told leaders that there is a positive wave for TDP in AP and that he asked them not to malign it with unnecessary statements.
Moreover it is known that Pawan had earlier posted
a satirical tweet on TDP leaders Pithani and Ashok Gajapathi Raju's comments
against him before releasing an official letter asking Jana Sena activists to
maintain dignified silence against the criticism by TDP leaders.
First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting! Chennai sources have stated that actor Kamal Hassan who has announced his plans to enter politics, yesterday apologized for hastily supporting Prime Minister Narendra Modi's shock decision to ban high denomination notes a year ago.
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker