Sources have reported that TDP Chief and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu have cautioned his party cadres as well as senior leaders against making unnecessary and volatile comments on Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile in a recent meeting held with party leaders, Chandrababu, referring to the comments made against Pawan Kalyan by minister Pithani, reportedly asked them not to make such controversy-prone comments against someone who backed their party in 2014 elections.
Currently Chandrababu seems to have preferred to stay in the good books of the Jana Sena chief keeping the 2019 elections in mind, and hence he tried to control his party leaders against unnecessarily targeting him, thus damaging their camaraderie, say political analysts. Meanwhile Babu also highlighted the damage happening to the party because of the overenthusiastic comments of some leaders. He told leaders that there is a positive wave for TDP in AP and that he asked them not to malign it with unnecessary statements.
Moreover it is known that Pawan had earlier posted
a satirical tweet on TDP leaders Pithani and Ashok Gajapathi Raju's comments
against him before releasing an official letter asking Jana Sena activists to
maintain dignified silence against the criticism by TDP leaders.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!