New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has kicked off India's race to turn all new passenger car sales electric by 2030. The largest order has gone to a company that hasn't commercially started producing the vehicles. As per report Tata Motors Ltd. hasn't sold a single electric car yet, though Chief Executive Officer Guenter Butschek says its late-mover status is an advantage at a time when technology advances are leading to a fall in costs.
Currently India's sole electric car maker that plans to boost its vehicle manufacturing capacity to 5,000 units a month underscore the distance to be covered when compared to China and the U.S. According to sources India's EV target appears a little too ambitious, said Pawan Goenka, managing director at automaker Mahindra & Mahindra. "It would be little more moderate, though lot more aggressive growth path than what we have seen in other countries, but more moderate than being 100% electric vehicles by 2030."
Furthermore Tata Motors has a two part strategy one
which includes selling cars to the government and then rolling out electric
buses and trucks to cater to the mass transportation segment.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!