New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has kicked off India's race to turn all new passenger car sales electric by 2030. The largest order has gone to a company that hasn't commercially started producing the vehicles. As per report Tata Motors Ltd. hasn't sold a single electric car yet, though Chief Executive Officer Guenter Butschek says its late-mover status is an advantage at a time when technology advances are leading to a fall in costs.
Currently India's sole electric car maker that plans to boost its vehicle manufacturing capacity to 5,000 units a month underscore the distance to be covered when compared to China and the U.S. According to sources India's EV target appears a little too ambitious, said Pawan Goenka, managing director at automaker Mahindra & Mahindra. "It would be little more moderate, though lot more aggressive growth path than what we have seen in other countries, but more moderate than being 100% electric vehicles by 2030."
Furthermore Tata Motors has a two part strategy one
which includes selling cars to the government and then rolling out electric
buses and trucks to cater to the mass transportation segment.
First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting! Chennai sources have stated that actor Kamal Hassan who has announced his plans to enter politics, yesterday apologized for hastily supporting Prime Minister Narendra Modi's shock decision to ban high denomination notes a year ago.
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker