Sources from New Delhi have stated that by giving a major push to the Skill India initiative, the Cabinet on Wednesday approved two schemes envisaging an investment of Rs 6,655 crore and gave nod to a proposal to send 3 lakh youth to Japan for on-job training.
According to sources the Union Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said the two schemes Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (Sankalp) and Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (Strive) will be supported by World Bank. Further the minister also said that during his forthcoming visit to Japan he would be signing a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) between India and Japan on the 'Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)' under which three lakh youth would be provided on-job training for three to five years with Japanese assistance.
Moreover the Cabinet also gave post-factor
approval to an MoU for cooperation between India and Belarus in the field of
vocational education and training, paving the way for transfer of Belarusian
expertise and know how in skilling manpower, especially in the manufacturing
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!