Sources have reported that earlier it is being rumored in political circles that both Janasena Party and Telugudesam will go hand-in-hand for 2019 general elections. Previously in 2014, Pawan Kalyan's mighty presence alongside TDP and BJP has changed the way voters think, especially in Godavari region. Because of the change of trend in East and West Godavari polls, the whole dynamics of residue Andhra Pradesh's first ever election saw a wave favoring towards Telugu Tammullu.
Currently what worries these Brothers from the Godavari is that in case if Pawan Kalyan wants to contest in polls in the alliance of TDP, then he might seek many seats from Godavari districts only. In that case, Pawan will neither encourage TDP men to contest on his flag, nor he will allow migrations from the cycle party.
Meanwhile that's said to be the reason why few
TDP biggies are criticizing Pawan Kalyan all the time. Because if Janasena
arrives, then some of these leaders have to pack bags and if they contest as
rebels, they might become permanent enemies of Telugudesam as well as
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!