Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that in the party coordination meet held in Secretariat, Chandrababu reportedly found fault with Keshav's personal interaction with KCR. Meanwhile he said it was the responsibility of ruling party leaders to show respect when another state's CM comes on visit, but he added that going overboard on such occasions sends wrong signals to public and that it was not good for the party.
Furthermore Payyavula, who didn't attend the meeting owing to personal works, reportedly felt disappointed after learning about Babu's comments. Moreover he later confided to his colleagues that how could it be his fault when KCR himself wanted to speak to him.
He said 'On that day,
he just wished KCR and was on his way. The DIG then came to him and informed
that KCR wanted to meet him and further obliged and went to the helipad. KCR
held his hand, took him aside and had a casual chat. How can he be blamed for
this?' By adding that he has been a member of TDP for 25 years and rued that he
has never done and will never do anything that can damage party's
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!