Lucknow sources have stated that currently sixteen children, including 10 infants, died at the Baba Raghav Das (BRD) Medical College in Gorakhpur during the last 24 hours. The authorities said of the children who died, ten were admitted in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) while six were in the pediatric ICU.
Meanwhile according to reports the doctors said, 20 patients including six from Deoria, two from Kushinagar, four each from Gorakhpur and Maharajganj, and one patient each from Basti and Balrampur afflicted with encephalitis have been admitted to the hospital in the last 24 hours. Furthermore as many as three dozen patients, mostly affected by encephalitis, were being treated at BRD Medical College. Five patients from Bihar were also being treated there.
officials said that 1,470 patients have been admitted to the BRD Medical
College since January this year, adding that a total of 310 have died.
Currently the Adityanath-led government in Uttar Pradesh has little to show in
terms of health indicators when compared to Kerala. While the saffron leader's
recent visit to the southern state was high on election rhetoric, the
aggressive political posturing had little backing in terms of data.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!