Sources have stated that the solar scam has kept former Kerala CM Oommen Chandy under the spotlight since 2013 when it first exploded in his face. Three staff members in the then chief minister's office were found to have frequent contacts with Nair and Chandy had to move them out under severe political pressure. Currently with allegations that several powerful UDF politicians had sexual relations with Nair, the solar scam case captured Kerala's imagination for it combined politics of the powerful with money, sex and sleaze.
Meanwhile Vijayan has ordered a criminal case to be registered against former home minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan as well, for allegedly helping Chandy wriggle out of the case by influencing police officials. Cases are also to be filed against the officers.
Furthermore with the
Solar Commission taking the position that getting sexual favors will be
treated as a case of bribery, several prominent leaders whose names figure in
Nair's deposition before the Commission, will come under the radar. Nair had
given the names in a "strictly confidential" sealed cover in February
2016, stating dramatically that this is the "truth about my illicit
relations with politicians".
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!