Bengaluru continues to receive rainfall and as the condition of roads is pathetic we can see potholes and waterlogging in every part of the city. The city received just 2mm of rainfall and the Outer Ring Road was totally inundated.
Heavy Waterlogging happened at RMZ Ecospace Techpark and the employees are advised to work from home until the waterlogging is cleared. The tech park is located on the arterial road. Due to this waterlogging, vehicles move at a snail pace and that results in even more traffic.
Abhishek Goyal who is the Traffic DCP said, "The water from Savalkere overflowed and sewage water is not draining properly. We are working since last night to ensure the safety of the public. The water is now flooded the service road and vehicles can move only on one side of the road."
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage