London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention. Meanwhile, the New York resident James Green had got an alert from the HeartWatch app, which monitors a person's heart rate constantly throughout the day and notifies users when their resting heart rate rises above or dips below a certain threshold.
Further, Green said in a tweet "Never thought a stupid little wrist computer he bought two years ago would save his life. Saw his heart rate go up, ended up being a pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs)". Moreover, the app notified him that his heart rate was continuously above his usual heart rate of 54 beats per minute. "That along with other symptoms he was having was enough data he needed to act on it, realize it wasn't a panic attack that it was something more".
Furthermore a CT scan in the hospital showed that Green suffered a blood clot in his lungs. His doctor said the clot could have been fatal if Green had waited longer to get medical attention. Because some fitness trackers and smartwatches include heart rate monitors, the devices can potentially alert people to certain health problems that cause changes in heart rate.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet