The Karnataka Transport department has taken a new stern decision where as new vehicles which has engine capacity below 100cc cannot have pillion seat or riders. The Transport department of Karnataka has taken this decision in order to reduce the number of accidents.
Transport Commissioner B. Dayananda said, "Any bike or scooter less than the 100cc engine will not be permitted to have a pillion rider. This rule will be implemented for all newly registered vehicles. The department will not register any two-wheeler which has a pillion seat.
In case, if the vehicle has, it would be considered as a violation of the Karnataka Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989." Hero Motocorp's Pleasure, TVS Scooty Pep, XL Moped are the vehicles which are highly affected due to this ban.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana