According to the recent survey conducted by Criteo, the performance marketing Technology Company, a majority 80% of shoppers responded that they feel comfortable and secure using a mobile for online shopping. Sources have added that Fashion (88%), electronics (78%) and health and beauty (54%) are leading categories in India encouraging about half of the respondents to purchase products and services two to five times a month.
Siddharth Dabhade, General Manager, Criteo India in a statement said "In this cluttered retail market, brands need scale and personalization to compete on an equal footing with their competitors. To do so, they must tap into an open commerce marketing ecosystem and use technology and data analytics to help shoppers find products of their choice and need".
Meanwhile, a significant 75% of respondents believe that a bad retail and shopping app experience negatively impacts a brand’s perception. Conversely, about 98% said that a good app experience positively influences their opinion of a brand.
Moreover, over 38% of respondents confirmed that availability of a wide range of products is what they valued most in a retail and shopping app. Furthermore as per the survey apps must, therefore, be developed and marketed as trusted platforms for online shoppers, by having brands prioritize shopper privacy and data protection.
Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video The video of a man in inebriated state falling on the feet of a flight attendant and pleading not to make a complaint is currently going viral on social media and is making rounds. The man, Bharat is seen pleading guilty, while the girl is seen refusing to forgive until he actually touches her feet to apologize.
- Survey says PM Modi's Government is the 3rd most trusted in the World
- Congress says Raids shouldn't be for Political reason
- BJP Minister landed in a controversy
- US Scientists says Big Earthquake is on its way in 2018
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Do you want to know how Miss World Manushi Chhillar maintained her Beautiful body?
- It's no longer Sonia! Rahul Gandhi is the new President of Congress Party #RahulCrowning
- Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation
- Elaborate Security arrangements made in Hyderabad for GE Summit
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released