Indian IT Employees who go to the USA with H1-B Visa might face the heat from now on as new rules have been imposed by the Trump Government. These new rules to obtain H1-B Visa and L1-B Visa has shocked and created panic among the IT employees in particular.
Trump's Government which analyzed the protocols in giving a permit for past 13 years has decided to bring some changes. Already Trump made some changes and that became a headache for those who apply for Visa freshly. But now due to the new laws, those who already have Visas also face a headache.
For those who had H-1B Visa, the renewal process was too easy. They do it through their company and it will be processed too soon. But from now on, even for renewal, the VISA process will be done as if like applying a new one. All the documents should be submitted and the particular person should visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
This has shocked everyone as renewing a VISA is too easy, but getting a new one will take ages. So right now, things are getting hard. For those who attended and failed in VISA interviews, can know the pain and sufferings behind this.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?