Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that according to official sources, the operation of electric-powered crematoriums has become very expensive as the power consumption is high and uninterrupted power supply is inevitable for it to keep the furnace pre-heated to burn the bodies.
Moreover, at the same time, the eco-friendly gas crematoriums are not only cost-effective and time-saving but also smoke and smell-free, they said. Suchitwa Mission, the state nodal agency for sanitation, is entrusted with the designing and technical support for the construction of LPG-powered crematoriums at the local self-government level.
Further, on the implementation of the project, Suchitwa Mission Director (Operations) C V Joy said the gas crematorium project would be implemented with the support of Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB), the state government's special purpose vehicle.
A total of Rs 110 crore was sanctioned by the government for the initiative. The Director added "No smoke or smell will come out during or after the burning of bodies in it. The entire cremation will be completed within two hours. Relatives can collect ashes or bones within a short span of time".
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage