Sources have reported that former India opener Virender Sehwag had hoped that Delhi will produce many more stars to have more gates of the Ferozshah Kotla Stadium named after them. Meanwhile when inaugurating the Virender Sehwag Gate at the Ferozshah Kotla here, the right-hander said it was a huge honor to have a gate named after him at the ground where he started his journey to become a great cricketer.
Meanwhile the Gate No.3 of the stadium was dedicated to the star batsman. "It's an honor to have a gate named after me at Ferozshah Kotla Stadium. Sehwag said he remembers when he started off and used to daily cross this gate and now it has his name".
Further after thanking the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA),
the cricketer turned commentator said "There will be many more cricketers
from this state who will have stands, gates, pavilions named after them but he
is glad that he is the first one. He feels very fortunate and would like to
thank the DDCA for this honor." Madan Lal, head of the DDCA cricket
affairs committee, hailed Sehwag's contribution to Indian cricket.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage