According to sources with the joining of Revanth Reddy, Telangana Congress is set to undergo a big makeover. The party leadership is likely to change from at all levels as Revanth and his supporters would get prominent posts in the party mainly in the state and district committees.
Meanwhile, the party high comment assured Revanth of the allotment nearly 20 assembly constituencies and five Lok Sabha seats to the former TDP leader's close aides who joined Congress. Sources said that Revanth was also promised to get a key post in Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC).
Since he already enjoyed the working President post in TDP, Revanth has aspired for the equal post in Congress also. Currently, it is learned that AICC made a promise to give Working President post in Telangana Congress.
Moreover, Revanth will be elevated to a top post in Congress but with a condition, he should create confidence to the AICC that the party will come to power under his leadership in 2019 elections. Further, all the TPCC leaders including President N Uttam Kumar Reddy were also put targets to strengthen the Congress. Those who succeeded would only survive and enjoy the top posts.
Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together? Sources have made a statement that at a time when a full scale Nandamuri-Konidela fan war is on over Nandi awards, the daughters' in laws of both families came together for a cause. Nandamuri Balakrishna's daughter and Chief Minister Chandrababu's 'kodalu' Nara Brahmani and Chiranjeevi's daughter in law Upasana Kamineni jointly promoted blood donation. The bonhomie and joie de vivre among the two young ladies was seen to be believed.
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'